Job: Business Development Manager.
Title Business Development Manager Salary $90-100K plus commission Location CA Job Information.
Global firm seeks an experienced Business Development Manager who is bilingual in English and Japanese. This position manages regional sales activities of Company by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates, the Senior Business Development Representative and the Business.
Development Representative (S/Representative).
ESSENTIAL WORK ACTIVITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
1. Investigates potential new customers and coordinates Business Development activities with.
the approval of the General Manager of Business Development.
2. Manages regional sales employees of Business Development team for assigned territory and.
makes sure they are performing their duties.
3. Manages and trains S/Representative to optimize customer satisfaction and maintain current.
4. Consults with and seeks the approval of General Manager of Business Development on all.
pricing and discount requests received from customers.
5. Manages the price negotiation process for all agreements between the Company and the.
customer. Assists S/Representative to ensure this process has a successful outcome.
6. Reviews monthly business reports from subordinates to ensure that they are performing.
their job duties and meeting their goals.
7. Prepares and provides a summarized marketing information report to General Manager of.
Business Development Manager 2.
8. Prepares and provides a monthly business report to the highest superior of the Business.
Development team (at that time). Monthly reports, besides providing an update about.
current developments, should summarize the job duties performed for that month and how.
these duties correspond to the Business Development team meeting its assigned goals.
9. Manages excess inventory and unpaid invoices in assigned territory.
10. Trains and oversees S/Representative on correct procedures regarding unpaid invoices and.
11. Trains and oversees S/Representative on correct procedures regarding the build-up of.
consignment inventory in coordination with the Material Planner and the examination of the.
customer’s purchase orders and inventory.
12. Designs, implements, and manages account development strategy based on regional.
Business Development strategy.
13. Assists General Manager of Business Development to ensure that all of the Business.
Development goals are met.
14. Performs other customer and business management duties as needed.
15. Creates and provides account assignment proposals to General Manager of Business.
16. Audits and submits S/Representative’s expense reports to General Manager of Business.
Development for reimbursements.
17. Performs sales duties (as listed in the duties of S/Representative).
18. Generates and issues customer meeting call reports for the assigned territory. Submits these.
reports to the highest superior of the Business Development team (at that time).
19. Plans business travel itinerary and accounts for all business related expenses per Company.
20. Follows the ISO 9000 standards for quality management and submits the necessary.
documents required to comply with these standards.
21. Expected to perform the above work activities at the Company workplace (rather than.
working from other locations, such as home) during regular business hours. May.
telecommute when working outside the Company’s regular business hours or under special.
circumstances that are pre-approved by the Company.
Business Development Manager 3.
This job has supervisory responsibilities over Business Development S/Representative’s . This.
job carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and.
applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training.
employees/temporary workers; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising.
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving.
Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) from four-year college or university, M.B.A. or M.S. is a.
Bilingual in English and Japanese. Preferable three years of direct sales experience in the U.S. microelectronics industry. Preferable two years of sales or related management experience. Preferable several years engineering experience within a semiconductor fab or.
semiconductor materials/equipment supplier.