Business Development Manager, Brenntag Food & Nutrition Academic Work.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Brenntag is a global market leader in full-line chemical distribution linking chemical manufacturers and chemical users. Brenntag’s unit, Brenntag Food & Nutrition partners with the best manufacturers of ingredients and additives and delivers the highest-quality products. As a business development manager you will contribute to the growth of the Food & Nutrition brand in the Nordics by finding the best solutions to your clients, developing the market within the industry and taking part in product development.
You are offered.
* Limitless growth opportunities internationally * Interesting job description * Independent and responsible role in the organization * Chance to combine your expertise in food science/nutrition and co-operation with clients * Competitive salary (80% base/20% provision) and very good benefits (incl.car) * Chance to travel.
* Managing accounts in Finland and in the Nordics (e.g. big food manufacturers) * Serving both existing and potential clients with the best possible solutions * Reporting and maintaining account information in CRM * Taking part in product development * Co-operation with the marketing department * Representation in trade shows.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
* Educational background on a Bachelor/Master level, preferably in Food Science * Passion for food and nutrition * Fluent English, both written and verbal * Strong customer focus.
* Finnish skills * Swedish skills * Experience from B2B-sales (preferably in foods or food ingredient industry) * Experience from working in foods or food ingredient industry * CRM and SAP skills.
As a person you are:
* Self-reliant * Bold * Pro-active * Social and have good communication skills.
* This role requires travelling, approx. 40-60 days / year * Start: As soon as possible * Work extent: Permanent * Location: Äyritie, Vantaa. This role requires travelling in Finland and in the Nordic countries. * Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Brenntag Nordic that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work .
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical and ingredients distribution. The German based international company manages complex supply chains for both chemical manufacturers and consumers by simplifying market access to thousands of products and services. It combines a global network with outstanding local execution. Therefore, Brenntag is the industrys most effective and preferred channel to the market for partners – really living its philosophy: ConnectingChemistry.
Brenntag has initiated the worldwide formation of the Food & Nutrition brand and unit. With Brenntags strong distribution capabilities and specialized support for the Food & Nutrition market, we want our partners to Sense the Difference – both in their product and business. Brenntag Food & Nutrition operates in 6 continents, 73 countries and 28 food application and development centers. The new brand is not only an acknowledgement of the globally growing ingredients sector, but also a demonstration of our dedication and commitment to food and highest-quality products. Our passion for food and nutrition is at the heart of our doing.